Creating an excellent blog post is not enough to propel your company forward. To attract visitors, also you should have convert blog post into video to promote. Don’t just share a link on Facebook, Twitter, Quora, and LinkedIn; convert that blog article into a video to get more traffic from YouTube.
As a content creator, blogger, and content marketer, face the following challenges when answering these questions:
- How can I produce more video content?
- Where do I find my fresh video ideas?
Don’t worry; your answer is right here. You don’t need to hire a video editor from a production company to get started with video marketing.
This article will introduce you to a largely automated application that convert blog post into video that is shareable with social media videos or YouTube.
YouTube is one of the most successful and popular channels for generating traffic and promoting your brand online, with over 1.5 million active monthly users watching 1 billion hours of video content every day.
You spend lots of time writing and crafting the greatest blog articles. However, the majority of those blog entries go undetected.
Repurpose existing blog posts into videos to quickly get started with a video marketing plan.
How to convert your existing content into videos!
According to surveys, 81 percent of organizations that employ video marketing as part of their promotional plan report a boost in sales. Needless to say, video marketing may be quite effective in terms of business growth.
However, whether you own a small business or are a blogger, it might be challenging to find the time to create videos. You must compose a screenplay, record a presentation, do voice-overs, edit, and execute a variety of other tasks. To be honest, it’s a lot of labor. However, you are not required to go through that procedure.
Simply build your awesome video based on your desired blog content. Here’s how you should get started.
You can convert your existing blog post to video mainly two ways.
- Manually, you can create videos from any blog post.
- Automatically, using Lumen 5 software, you can convert your blog post into videos by the RSS feed.
I’ve been experimenting with Lumen5, which is by far the most popular and fastest way to transform your blog posts into videos. There are a few other content-to-video converter software, but based on my experience and the ease of use, Lumen5 is the clear winner in the blog to video converter category.
I personally prefer making videos manually, because manually, you can make your video content more meaningful rather than auto RSS video creation. The automatic creation of RSS videos speeds up the process, although it is far from perfect.
Why repurpose blog content by turning it into videos:
Internet consumers are becoming increasingly interested in visual content rather than textual content, and they prefer to consume content or products from social media over blogs.
- People watch an average of 16 hours of online video per week, which is a 52% increase in the last two years.
- 87% of online marketers use video content.
- 84% of marketers say video has helped them generate leads.
- 90% of people discover new brands or products via YouTube.
- 70% of YouTube viewers have made a purchase from a brand as a result of seeing it on YouTube.
- 75% of businesses on Facebook use video ads.
- 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter
- Tweets with video get 10X more engagement
- 79% of the people say a video ad has convinced them to buy a product or software.
- Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from SERPs.
- Blog posts incorporating video attract 3x as many inbound links as blog posts without video.
- 64% of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos.
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and image content combined.
How you can convert your content into the video:
Let’s show you the video creation process:
- Choose an excellent blog post.
- Make a list of the main points from the blog article. Don’t use your entire blog post for the video.
- Keep it short: Using those essential themes, write a brief narrative for your video. Your videos should be less than 2 minutes long for get more engagement.
- To make the desire video, you can use free stock video footage or photos.
- You can add a free background music track.
- Then, using text effects, insert your script into the video.
- End with a call-to-action– Inspire the visitor of the next steps, such as visiting your website for the complete article, subscribing to your blog, subscribing to your YouTube channel, or downloading a pdf.
Step-by-step guide to convert blog posts into videos by Lumen5.
- Create a Lumen5 account.
- Create a video link by clicking the button.
- You can choose one of the three alternatives.
In this position, I like to select the first option. Enter a blog post link to convert it into a video. Then click on the Go button will move to the main video creation dashboard.
When you use this software, you will be impressed with its magical process and simplicity.
Lumen5 is a user-friendly solution that allows you to easily transform your blog posts into videos. Using this awesome fantastic tool is that you don’t even need to compose a script; instead, this AI-powered video creation tool automatically extracts significant ideas from your blog articles and converts them into videos within minutes.
However, you may use the Lumen5 dashboard to search millions of copyright photos and videos and add them to the presentation with a single click. You may also submit your own image to the slide. This, however, is largely dependent on your personal style.
You may also reuse the media files you post for upcoming videos. To make your video clips something different and brandable, I recommend uploading photos that you are more likely to utilize again and taking advantage of Lumen5’s free image collection.
Add Music and Branding:
Choose a music track for your video. There are almost 1,000 audio tunes available to listen to. This might be the most fun aspect of making your video clip!
You should choose music that suits the message’s tone.
You may choose the color of the highlighted text, as well as add a watermark to the video’s corner and a logo to the other screen, using the Branding option.
Now the finishing touch, when you complete editing the video then click the Continue Editing button, you can see the preview of your videos. Click Publish button to publish your video finally.
After you click Publish, you’ll get a pop-up notification informing you that your video is rendering and may take some time. When it’s done, you’ll get an email.
Share your video:
When your video is finished, save it as a .mp4 file and share it on your social media channels and website.
Your video will be saved in your account, and you may go back and modify it if necessary.
Watch this video to get a better understanding.
Lumina5: Pricing Plan
Lumen5’s community pricing plan is free, but you may take their premium plans if you want advanced features like no Lumen5 branding, 720P video, or even 1080P video output. Lumen5 has a plethora of branding options that you should make use of.
Maybe you like to read:
Lumen5 makes it simple to produce animated instructional video clips to post on social media. To make a professional-looking video, simply select your blog article and let the Lumen5 AI bots do their thing.
What are your thoughts? Do you make video versions of your blog posts? Will you use this technology to automate the process? Please let us know what you think in the comments section below.